Monday, November 30, 2009

Sponsor Spotlights!

Just wanted to highlight a few of my fabulous sponsors. They all have such great things and with the holidays coming up, it's time to stock up on presents for yourself and your loved ones!

Imperfect Concepts Boutique has these amazing YSL boots for sale. Love the gray suede. If you are a 6.5, better snap these babies up!


And just in time to decorate your Christmas trees are these hand painted dog ornaments from Marquis Miniatures! I was delighted to see that she even painted my baby boy Macho! She does custom ones too so contact her at marquisminis (at) gmail.com for more details.


Daniella Tello has added another gorgeous custom made jacket to her store. Love the details!


And how pretty is this "Summer Sunset" headband from Lisa Kathryn Designs? I would wear this on a gray day to cheer me right up.


And this gorgeous print from Ciao Chessa makes me want to find a field to lay around in. The perfect dreamy picture to stare at when it's cold and gray outside. Everyone should have this print at their desk.


Thank you to my sponsors and thank you to my readers for shopping with them! Being a small business owner myself, I understand the need to get the word out there about your business so I am happy that I have the opportunity to help spread the word about these amazing businesses. I really love all of the products offered by my sponsors and hope that my readers enjoy them too!

If you are interested in being a sponsor, e-mail me at tiffany (at) iamstyle-ish.com, I am accepting ads for December through February right now.

Don't worry, I know not all of my sponsors are included on this post. I didn't leave any out on purpose, part 2 will come soon! :)

No comments: