Friday, November 12, 2010

Bling it on!

I love giving (and getting) jewelry as gifts and I've been a lucky recipient of a few pieces that I just adooore and had to share.  I can never get enough of jewelry though so am always shopping around and figured that I'd share with you guys what I found and what I like since I know we're all in that place of trying to find gifts!  I've rarely met a woman who hates jewelry so I figure it's usually a safe bet to give some kind of jewelry as a gift!  (and Hubs is well aware that jewelry is always okay to give as a gift to me.  LOL!)

The lovely team over at Kendra Scott sent me these gorgeous earrings awhile back and I've worn them a few times already but they've yet to make a lookbook!  Hopefully soon! But I had to share these beauties as they are so pretty and make quite the statement!
I own a few other pieces from Kendra Scott and have always loved her designs.  The earrings above are the Aiden style.  A few other favorites of mine:


Also, if you sign up on their website to get their emails you'll automatically get $20 off your next order!

I have been a fan of Marika King jewelry for awhile now, you've probably seen me wear quite a few pieces of hers in my lookbooks.  She's all the way in Australia but she ships for free worldwide!  Marika was kind enough to gift me with a few pieces and I love them.  You'll be seeing them in my lookbooks soon! 
You can get my cuff here and the earrings here.  I'm also loving these pieces... (click on the pictures to take you to their links)
I think I need those matching earrings.  And how gorgeous is that headband?

Rebecca at DiViene.com introduced me to their site and let me pick out a piece and I chose this pretty citrine pendant because I loved the color.  I just got it yesterday and wore it all day.  It's a beautiful delicate piece that adds just the right touch when you don't want something too dramatic or showy. 


They carry really beautiful gemstone jewelry and the prices are very reasonable for the quality.  This is definitely the place I'd go to for nice jewelry for my mom and sister and I know that they would love it!
14K Yellow Gold Pink Tourmaline Gem-Studded Barrel Roundel Pendant
14K Yellow Gold Marquis Multi Sapphire Gemstone and Diamond Earrings

If you are more into fun and unique jewelry, I stumbled upon Kris Nations who has some really great designs that I don't think you can find anywhere else!

I absolutely love this necklace

I'm a sucker for friendship type bracelets.  I just think they are so fun to add to an outfit and to give to your friends!  These are so cute with the crystals.

And last but not least, Kimberly Baker is my favorite jeweler in Seattle.  Her designs are amazing and whenever I go to her shop or even just walk by and window shop, I want every single piece that I see.  When I was away on a business trip, my husband stopped by her shop and picked out a pretty ring to surprise me with when I got home. (Isn't he the best?!) But I can't say enough about her line, every piece that I have has lasted for years. 

This is the ring that hubs surprised me with!  It's such a cool ring isn't it?

Also eyeing this necklace...
You know me and my big rings, I love them!  I'm completely obsessed with this one that looks like 5 rings stacked on top of each other.

Now, the only problem that I have is to where to store my overflowing jewelry collection?  I need more space! :)

I've got some fun weekend plans and hope you all do too!  See you on Monday! 


No comments: